Image Map

Sunday 25 October 2015

Tuesday's Change Week 44 - Mid Term Break Refresh yourself

So every few weeks we all need some time off. I imagine people are going away and enjoying the school holidays or just preparing for the run up to Halloween.

It's always good to take a break from things, recharge, refresh and give yourself that time to put everything in order. For that reason every few weeks I give you a week where you can look back and take a second shot at a Tuesday's Change that you didn't do or didn't get a chance to try out.

I've listed them all below with links to each week for easy access. As always just ask me if you have any questions, are struggling with a particular one or just want more advice. I'm always happy to help people get healthier.





On this note a friend shared a really nice video with me the other day that is so pertinent to this topic! Check it out here:






No comments:

Post a Comment