Image Map

Sunday 28 May 2017

Float your way to ultimate bliss!

If you've been following this blog for a while now you will know I only promote things I truly believe in and use myself. I have never run a competition or paid for likes as I want to keep this as honest, open and true as possible. You can read more about how hesitant I was about starting a blog in my first ever post HERE.



So you can trust me when I say you HAVE to try this FLOAT experience in Penrose Warf, Cork. It was pure bliss and the ultimate way to nourish your body, mind and soul in only 1 hour. In this hectic world we live in we need to find efficient and effective ways to repair, heal, de-stress and relax and this sure does all that and more. You can find out all about it on their website here, Facebook page or Instagram page. Here's what they have to say.

Flotation Therapy is essentially a way of achieving deep relaxation by spending an hour or more lying quietly in darkness, suspended in a warm solution of Epsom salt. Float tanks are also known as isolation tanks, sensory deprivation tanks & REST (Restricted Environmental Stimulation Therapy) chambers.

I can honestly say from start to finish the whole experience was just so comfortable and relaxing. The rooms are large and comfortable so if you don't like small spaces it is not an issue. The process has been designed for ultimate enjoyment for you the customer and at very affordable prices too!

I could go on and on about the benefits (listed below) and how much I enjoyed it but just book a session and see for yourself. I promise you won't regret it and tell them Jeanie sent you!

Take some time out this week for you. If you don't look after yourself you can't look after others. Simple.


These are just a few of the conditions known to be improved by floating:
  • Stress relief
  • Muscular pain
  • Rheumatism
  • Chronic pain
  • Fatigue
  • Fertility
  • High blood pressure
  • Migraines
  • Anxiety
  • Back pain
  • Depression
  • Pre-menstrual tension
  • Post-natal depression


No comments:

Post a Comment